The 8 Week Male Physique Program helps men improve their body composition by adding muscle and keeps them progressing for months. This program emphasis upper body development while also building your legs. With this program you'll get an 8 week plan that's backed by science-based training principles that are proven to work. The plan lays out exactly what you need to do each time you're in the gym so you're not left guessing what to do, how much to do, or when to do it. Do the plan, get the results; it's that simple.
Stop wasting time in the gym and start making gains today.
- Perfect for men wanting to improve their body composition by adding muscle and building their body to how they want.
- Can be used whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, or simply maintain your current physique.
- Includes upper body and lower body workouts with an emphasis on developing the upper body.
- Based on scientific principles that are proven to work.
- Program is designed specifically for men based on physiological differences in gender which are often overlooked in other programs.
- Built in de-load so you can repeat the program multiple times.
- Utilizes daily undulating periodization (DUP), metabolite training, and classic linear periodization to give you the best results possible.
- Also includes cardio recommendations and a warm up routine.
-If the program is ever updated for any reason, you will receive a new program via email free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days per week is the program?
The program is 5 days per week with 2 lower body days and 3 upper body days.
How long are the workouts?
Each workout should last roughly 60-90 minutes. If you take longer rest periods it may last up to 2 hours.
Can I do this at any gym?
Yes, this plan can be done at any gym. However, it cannot be done at home because equipment and weights are required.
How do I receive the program?
The program will be sent to you via email upon purchasing and is accessible via an Excel Spreadsheet. There are directions on how to view if you don't have Excel, but the program is only guaranteed to work in Microsoft Excel.
Do not buy this program if:
-You’re pregnant or looking to become pregnant
-Are under the age of 18 or over the age of 65
-Have less than 6 months of training experience
-Are injured or treating an injury
-Don’t have software to access training program specifically Microsoft Excel or similar program
-Don’t have access to a gym
-Consult your physician before starting this or any training program.
-Strength With Sam LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may be caused as a result of this program. You accept all responsibility for any injuries and exercise at your own risk.
I tried this workout in my homegym. I especially liked the excel sheet as it’s really easy to use. It’s definitely not a workout plan for beginners. Experience is necessary to safely execute the excercises. All in all a great programme for intermediate level to gain strength. I enjoyed it. 5 Stars.