Getting stronger is one of the best feelings in the world. There's nothing more satisfying knowing that you've improved and are doing something you weren't able to do before. Becoming stronger translates to all aspects of life, not just to the gym. Strength With Sam is about becoming a stronger human in all regards, and I believe a key part of that can start in the gym. Getting stronger is one of the best ways to improve confidence and is just plain awesome. Adding weight to the bar each week will leave you feeling accomplished and wanting more every time you step into the gym. With this program you'll take your strength to new levels in only six weeks and it's my hope that it will lead to a lifetime of strength and confidence for you. Sound good? Let's get started.
Stop wasting time in the gym and start making gains today.
- Perfect for men and women wanting to build strength primarily.
- Includes a period of hypertrophy training, strength building and a peaking phase designed for you to set a new personal record in each major lift while also growing your muscles.
- Based on scientific principles that are proven to work.
- Built in de-load so you can repeat the program multiple times.
- Utilizes daily undulating periodization (DUP), metabolite training, classic linear periodization, and phase potentiation to give you the best results possible.
- Also includes cardio recommendations and a warm up routine.
-If the program is ever updated for any reason, you will receive a new program via email free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days per week is the program?
- The program is 4 days per week with 2 lower body days and 2 upper body days.
How long are the workouts?
- Each workout should last roughly 60-90 minutes.
Can I do this at any gym?
- Yes, this plan can be done at any gym. However, it cannot be done at home because equipment and weights are required.
How do I receive the program?
-The program will be sent to you via email upon purchasing and is accessible via an Excel Spreadsheet. There are directions on how to view if you don't have Excel, but the program is only guaranteed to work in Microsoft Excel.
Do not buy this program if:
-You’re pregnant or looking to become pregnant
-Are under the age of 18 or over the age of 65
-Have less than 6 months of training experience
-Are injured or treating an injury
-Don’t have software to access training program specifically Microsoft Excel or similar program
-Don’t have access to a gym
-Consult your physician before starting this or any training program.
-Strength With Sam LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may be caused as a result of this program. You accept all responsibility for any injuries and exercise at your own risk.